Welcome! My name is Mr. Naglieri, and I'm glad to be able to serve you as the Assessment Coordinator for Weatherford High School.
I hold a Master of Education degree in Educational Administration and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, both from Tarleton State University. I also hold a principal certification (Grades EC-12) and a teaching certification in Mathematics (Grades 8-12). I have been at Weatherford High School since 2013, and I was the 2015 Teacher of the Year for Weatherford High School.
Assessments that I am responsible for coordinating and administering include:
- STAAR EOC
- Algebra 1, Biology, English 1, English 2, and U.S. History
- These tests will be given in December 2017, April-May 2018, and June 2018.
- Here at WHS on Saturday, November 4, 2017 and June 2, 2018!
- Register for the SAT online and select "Weatherford High School" as your center!
- Here at WHS on Saturday, October 28, 2017 and June 9, 2017!
- Register for the ACT online and select "Weatherford High School" as your center!
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Advanced Placement tests will be given May 7-11 and May 14-18, 2018.
- Stay tuned for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 dates and registration information!
- Here at WHS on Wednesday, October 11, 2017!
- Stay tuned for registration information!
- TELPAS (Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System)
My other responsibilities include:
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Accommodations Requests to the CollegeBoard (PSAT, SAT, or AP Testing)
- Accommodations Requests to The ACT
- Coordinating all Individual Graduation Committees
- Coordinating all WHS Pre-Service Educator Observations*
- Coordinating all WHS Student Teacher Placements*
- Coordinating summer online credit recovery and credit acceleration.
- Helping all students be successful!
*If you are interested in observing or student teaching at WHS, please contact the WISD Human Resources Office to learn about the requirements. All observers and student teachers must be approved by the WISD Human Resources Office before observations or placements can be scheduled.