Steps for enrollment in a Dual Credit course:
1. Pass the TSI test or be exempt from the TSI with qualifying SAT or ACT scores.
3. Purchase books, materials, and supplies for each college course.
4. Be responsible for transportation to and from Weatherford College.
5. Bring grade report from college with course grade to Weatherford High School. High school credit will be granted with a minimum grade of 70. An 80 (B) is the minimum grade for a course to be counted as a Performance Acknowledgement for the Distinguished Achievement Diploma.
6. Conform to expectations of college for attendance, course work, assignments, and discipline in dual credit courses.
Weatherford College Transcript Request
Weatherford College transcripts can only be obtained in person or via Scrip-Safe, an online transcript delivery service. Additional information can be found at: