Senior Prom 2023
- Students may purchase tickets January 19th– May 12th
- Tickets cost $50 per attendee if purchased during January and February.
- Tickets cost $75 per attendee if you purchase them during March and April.
- Tickets cost $95 per attendee if you purchase them during May 1- May 12th.
- NO TICKET SALES AFTER May 12th WITHOUT PERMISSION
- Online ticket sales begin January 19th, 2023. Please see the prom email sent out on January 19th. PRINT a receipt for proof of purchase.
- You may buy tickets using cash, credit, or check from Mrs. Sauvage in Admin A before school, after school, or during lunch ONLY.
- Checks need to be made out to WHS Class of 2023.
- You must present both your ID to enter prom;
ABOUT PROM DATES:
- Seniors may bring ONE date to prom.
- If your date does not attend WHS, you must fill out a DATE APPROVAL FORM and your date MUST turn in a letter of good standing from their high school principal to Mrs. Sauvage (Front Office) before you can purchase a prom ticket.
- Your date must be at least a Sophomore in High School and may NOT be OVER the age of 20. If your date is not enrolled in high school, you must submit a copy of their valid driver’s license or state ID to Mrs. Sauvage (Front Office) before you can purchase a prom ticket. Your date MUST bring their license or ID to prom to be allowed entry as your guest.
- DATE APPROVAL FORMS can be found in this packet or in the front office.
- Date changes: You must inform Mrs. Sauvage if your date changes and give them the name of your new date plus any additional required information prior to May 12th. Date changes for out of school/district dates after May12th will not be approved.
- DATE APPROVAL FORMS and all required information must be turned in by May 12, 2023.
Will be available in Admin A or from Mrs. Delaney (K106) and Ms. Villa (K107). Ticket payment can be made online with the link below or to Admin A with cash or check.