Welcome to the WHS Counseling Center Website
To the right, you will find many resources to help with registration, scholarships, and college applications.
Course Registration for Students New to WHS:
Please contact Kendra Odell-Smith in the Registrar's office at (817) 598-2858 ext. 3527 or KOdellSmith@weatherfordisd.com to set up an appointment to enroll. She will give you the information you need to complete enrollment so that we can provide the best possible customer service when you have for your appointment!
Having VLA Technology problems?
- Device/logon/access issues should be directed to Technology at 817.598.2915
- Student cannot get a device to work
- Student cannot connect to the internet
- Student cannot login to SSO/Canvas etc.
- Student does not know their username/Password
- Technology will not give a parent/student their password as it contains their Student ID and we have no way of verifying the request.
- Technology will reset the password to default and advise the parent to call the campus to get the lunch number if they do not know it.
Students G-I and Dual Credit/Collegiate Academy
WHS Main Campus Counselors (10-12th grades):
WHS Intervention Counselor:
9th-grade Center Intervention Counselor:
CTE Program Specialist: