The Weatherford ISD Board of Trustees invites Weatherford High School students to submit designs for an archway that would be located at the entrance to the new baseball/softball complex located on the high school campus. The deadline to submit entries is Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
1. Students should submit their drawing on an 8.5” x 11” page using either a horizontal or portrait layout.
2. The dimensions for the actual project will be:
Height: A minimum of 16 feet – 5 inches (16’ – 5”)
Width: 30 feet (30’ – 0”)
Artwork should be scaled to meet these dimensions.
3. Paper or digital submissions will be accepted.
4. Artwork may be submitted as a free-handed drawing, CAD layout, jpg, png, or pdf.
5. Please submit your artwork in color.
6. If using a kangaroo in the design, please use the official district logo. Likewise, if you are using Roo Blue in your design, please use the official color codes. Visit www.weatherfordisd.com then click on Community then Logo Downloads for details.
7. Submissions will be evaluated on creativity and reproduction quality.
8. The student whose artwork is selected will be:
a. Recognized at a Board of Trustees meeting.
b. Announced on the WISD website and social media.
Please submit all entries to the Weatherford High School principal by Wednesday, October 30, 2019. All entries will be submitted to the school board for consideration at their November 11, 2019 Regular Meeting.
Weatherford ISD and the Weatherford ISD Board of Trustees reserve the right to modify, combine, or reject any designs.